European Disabled Golf Association
IV EDGA-Terramar Open for Wheelchair Golfers
Welcome to the IV EDGA-Terramar Open for Wheelchair Golfers
Final Field of Players
|PLAYER||EGA HCP||PLAYING HCP|
TUESDAY, APRIL 25th.
10:00-12:00: Media Attendance
From 12:00: Practice round
18.30: Opening Cocktail Dinner at CG Terramar
WEDNESDAY, APRIL, 26th.
1st day of competition, teeing off from 11:00
THURSDAY, APRIL, 27th.
2nd and last day of competition, teeing off from 11:00
18.00: Prize Giving Ceremony at CG Terramar
21.00: Closing dinner at “Pic-Nic Restaurant”
We have agreed special rates with ****Hotel Sunway Playa Golf & Spa, close to the golf course and on the seaside. Rates are:
- From 24th to 28th (4 nights): 118 €/night/room (1 or 2 people), including breakfast and VAT. Turistic tax of 1€/day is not included.
- Extra days before or after the tournament: 145 €/night/room, including breakfast and VAT. Turistic tax of 1€/day is not included.
You must book by your own at www.hotelplayagolfsitges.com.
When booking, use the code: “DISABLED GOLF TOURNAMENT” in order to have the special rates. If you wish to, you can also book a parking slot for your car in the hotel.
Club de Golf Terramar
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd gross overall.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd net overall.
- Prizes may accumulate. A player is entitled to get both a gross prize and the net one.
- In gross category in the event of a tie, the winner shall then be decided by a sudden-death play-off commencing at hole 17th, then 18th, then 17th, then 18th and so. Rest of places shall be decided according to players’ golf handicap (higher handicap will beat lower).
- In net category in case of even score lower handicap will beat higher.
Starting list of first day will be made strictly according to exact golf handicap. Highest handicap will be first in teeing off and lowest handicap will be last.
Starting list of second day will be made according to gross classification. First day worst gross score will be first in teeing off on 2nd day and best gross score will be last.
Tee-off times will be displayed on both the hotel and club-house notice boards the day before each round. They can also be checked on the EDGA website
Tee-off times of practice round will be displayed on both the hotel and club-house notice boards since Monday, April, the 24th. They also could be checked on the EDGA website.
The clock of the club house at the driving range will display the official time and will be your reference for the pace of play.
Players must be on the first tee at least 5 minutes before their respective tee-off times.
Each group will have 2-3 players and one marker.
The marker is NOT a rules official. He will record the score of all the players in the group, but he/she is authorized to give advice on the application of rules if so requested by a player in the group. However, liability will NEVER be charged to the marker but to the player. If the player disagrees with the marker’s advice, he/she will always be entitled to consult the rules official, as will the marker at any time.
After each round and before signing the scorecards, all the players in a group and their marker must go to the scorecard area as soon as possible and no later than 10 minutes after having finished to check their scores. In case of disagreement on a score, the marker will submit the score that he marked to the official tournament score-counter and the Competition Committee will resolve the question.
There will be maybe a livescoring service provided by EDGA so anybody will be able to check the evolution of scores through the internet.
Pace of play
- 2-players groups should take no longer than 4.15 h. for a round.
- 3-players groups should take no longer than 4.45 h. for a round.
- The breach of the pace of play will be punished according to golf rules.
EDGA CHALLENGE series tournament